Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
PlaiDay is the first social network built on Generative AI. We’re a venture-backed startup led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs with multiple exits. We are passionate about creating a culture-shaping consumer mobile experience that brings the power and fun of Gen AI to the masses. Check out more here: https://plaiday.app/
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing manager who will report to our VP, Operations, and work closely with product, design, and engineering to develop and execute multi-channel strategies for community development and user acquisition.
Our right fit is someone who can craft and refine product positioning to effectively communicate the unique value proposition to the target audience. You will act as a liaison between marketing and other departments, fostering a collaborative environment for seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for ongoing improvement of KPIs.
- Analyze user acquisition data and metrics to identify growth opportunities and optimize campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and be responsible for vendor and/or contractor relationships..
- Collaborate with the product team to understand key features and benefits, translating technical details into compelling and user-centric messaging.
- Work cross-functionally with the product team to ensure alignment between marketing efforts and overall business objectives.
- Manage and optimize marketing spend to achieve maximum ROI.
- Develop and maintain KPI reports to track the success of user acquisition campaigns and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Establish, build and grow community on discord, social media, and more.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing with a focus on user and growth acquisition.
- Proven experience in the consumer mobile applications space.
- Demonstrated success in community building initiatives.
- Experience managing paid acquisition budgets.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- MBA or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Salary range of $140-170 DOE and performance-based bonuses.
- Stock options in a high-growth startup.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.