- Oversee and own the full life cycle recruitment process:Identify requirements and job responsibilities in partnership with Hiring Managers
- Post the roles in the job portals, Twitter, LinkedIn, internal communication channels etc
- Communicate updates to the candidates and the hiring managers
- Search actively for candidates via different tools (LinkedIn, twitter, telegram groups, Github, job portals, etc.).
- Review applications, conduct pre-screens and HR interviews
- Identify areas of improvement in the recruitment process and proactively come up with initiatives
- Promote open positions strategically in collaborating with the communication team
- Manage recruitment agencies (if applicable) and other partnerships
- Work with the Head of People to prepare the offers
- Build personalized Onboardings for every new joiner
- Maintain updated recruitment KPIs and present them monthly to the Head of People.
- Previous experience in the role of a web3 company (mandatory)
- Understanding of the tech stack and development roles in the Web3 space (mandatory)
- Positive attitude and proactivity it´s a must to work in the People team
- Good communication skills
- Ideal Time zone from GMT-8 to GMT+3.
- Competitive compensation
- Annual Global Off-site
- An annual opportunity to attend blockchain conferences
- Unlimited paid time off
- Budget for personal equipment
- Budget for training or education