At Eco, our mission is to make people’s money work for them — making it easier to hold, move and earn with your money, on your terms, than ever before. Our end vision challenges what people expect from money itself.
We believe crypto is simply a better way to hold and move money. We build products like Beam to make that a reality, and make it accessible to people. Beam is the fastest way to onboard into crypto and send money globally — from anywhere, to anyone, instantly, without limits. Killer features like autobridging, autorouting and Supersend (ask us!) push the boundary of what crypto enables and just how powerful the user experience can be.
Before building Beam, Eco was a major contributor to the launch of the Eco Currency. Now we remain active in its community, building future products and upgrades for the protocol. We continue to build one of the most selective teams in crypto, chasing one of its most ambitious visions.
Eco is on a mission to make your money work better for you. If you’re interested in crypto, motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone, and want to be part of a world-class team building market-leading products, we want to hear from you!
As DevOps Lead on the Eco team, you will:
- Contribute to making the Beam wallet and Eco Currency system one of the most influential codebases and communities in crypto/DeFi
- Support maintenance of critical system components and peripherals, as well as deployment pipeline
- Contribute to developer relations, both internally and externally (including API building and smart contract integration)
We’re looking for you if:
- Your belief in the power of crypto is unwavering
- You have experience with a mix of Terraform, Docker, AWS, CI, IPFS, Redis
- You have 3+ years experience in devops, systems infrastructure, security, and/or reliability engineering
- You prefer to work in a team, and care deeply about team performance
- You are deeply motivated by open source communities and developer relations
- You love to optimize and automate (tooling, queuing, etc)
- Discipline, integrity and work ethic are three of your core values
- Systems Architecture Design experience
- Systems software engineering experience
- Strong open-source contribution history/profile
- Solidity/web3 experience
- Typescript proficiency
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.