Blockchain Developer (Security & Infra)
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER (Security and Infrastructure)
About The Role
DataMynt is hiring Blockchain developers (Security and Infrastructure) for various web3 initiatives. As a developer at Data Mynt, you would be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting the tech team around different Smart Contracts, Infra, Security, other Blockchain integrations and implementations.
What You Will Do
• Build strong, resilient, and robust FinTech decentralized application
• Work on Smart Contracts and Web3 ecosystem as a whole
• Infrastructure and DevOps handling (preference for candidates with familiarity in Microsoft Azure ecosystem)
• Build secure smart contract protocols and backend services
• Security analysis
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
What You Should Have
• Deep understanding of Blockchain, Solidity, Assembly, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine
• Experience in standard software practices including clean code, unit tests and CI/CD
• Solid understanding of security, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
• Contribute to our internal security tools and create new ones that help for improving the security services by following good engineering practices.
• Ability to communicate and apply architectural design patterns across a wide range of problems
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and infrastructure management
• Good understanding of Crypto Wallets and their standards along with understanding of cryptography and cryptographic protocols.
• Strong background in Math is a plus.